Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Time... Almost

Is Spring ever going to get here?! Or are we jumping right into Summer, just like last year? Well, I guess we shouldn't complain to much. The weather the last week has been perfect. Gwen has really enjoyed being outside, and we have loved spending some family time outside.

COLOR with me Dad!?


Coloring all the time!
Gwen is now over 18 months old, and she is really soaking up everything. A little over a week ago, Gwen and a few friends all went to the circus in Salina. After she got her 'freakout' overwith, she really loved seeing the animals. She was terrified of the elephant at the beginning.

Watching the (kitties) tigers play.


Don't bother me while I'm on the iPad!


I DARE YOU TO SAY "NO"!
This never ending Winter blessed us yet again, with more ice. And it sounds like we might even get more winter like weather this week, on May 1! C'mon Spring, you can get here and stay here!

Our tree in the backyard, all iced up.