Monday, October 10, 2011

Letters From Gwen

 Hi everybody! It's Gwen! Mom and dad are super tired. I thought I would do them a favor and write on the blog for them tonight. Hey, I scored a 9 on my APGAR test. I think it means I am smarter than daddy! It has been a while since we have posted a picture of me. So, here is the latest picture of ME!
 I am pretty sleepy during the day, but around 4am I love to wake up mom and dad. Every night mommy rocks me, and nurses me in this chair. Daddy sits on the floor and talks with mom. Sometimes dad has to tickle my little feet to keep me awake to nurse. Look at all the stuff everybody has given me already! I'm excited to play with all of my stuffed animals, I'm just not quite big enough yet.
This is my changing table and future dresser. I love giving dad a hard time when he tries to change me. Dad needs more practice changing diapers and changing my clothes, but he is getting better! Mommy does a much better job than dad, but don't tell him I said that!
Mom and dad gave me a really nice crib, but for now I sleep in a bassinet next to their bed. Any time I make a noise or even move, mom or dad peek over to check on me. (I think they're kinda crazy!) Some day I will get to move or to my 'big girl bed', but for now, I am feeling good.
 I have kept mom and dad pretty busy, so THANK YOU to anyone who has brought them something to eat! We have had so many fun visitors! I have met so many friends, and I am only four days old. Uh-oh, mommy and daddy are coming, Gwen signing off! See you next time!