Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Letters From Gwen

Hi everybody! It's Gwen!! I'm back, and getting ready for Christmas. Mom and Dad haven't been updating the blog enough, so I guess it's my job for now! I've been having so much fun at my daycare and playing with my friends. Mom and Dad have been hard at work decorating the house and putting up lights on the house too! Hey, what about me?! Don't get me wrong, they give me lots of lovin' too! I'll get busy taking pictures of the house and post them soon, for now, here is a few of my favorites from the past few weeks!

Checking out the Christmas tree! I've been a good girl and haven't caused any damage (yet).


Me, running around in my walker!


Taking inventory of my Halloween stock!


A quick cat nap with Daddy.


Saying a little prayer in front of the tree.


About to POUNCE and give dad a beat down!