Friday, May 18, 2012

Letters from Gwen

Hi guys! Mom and dad FINALLY let me get on to tell you what I've been up to myself! We went to my friend Bre's birthday party -- she's already a whole year old! We played outside and Bre got to eat a cake all by herself, mom still won't let me eat cake!

Me and Bre at her birthday party! She even got cake! I can't wait for my own cake!

Here I am, all dressed up for my friend Bre's birthday party! I had so much fun meeting NEW friends!

The next week is what mom and dad called All School's Day week, all I know is it kept us busy and we only went to work for four days! One night we went to May Fete, I love being outside and love music so I danced and was happy.
On Friday, we all had the day off but they didn't even let me sleep in! We loaded up and went to the parade. I jumped up and down for, every band and giggled at daddy's funny faces (he's so goofy). I watched the whole parade and didn't even throw a fit.

Here I am with my friend Jo, bouncing and jumping for the bands at the parade!

I got so tired from jumping to the bands at the parade, I fell asleep on Jo's shoulder.
Next thing I knew, we were at Grandma and Grandpa Prieb's house! They made lunch for mom and dad (I just stuck to my bottle) and I took a long nap.
Then we went outside and played some more -- Grandma and Grandpa got me a swing like I have at home so I had fun in it.
Loving my BIG swing at grandpa and grandma Prieb's.

Playing outside after the parade. 

That night, Mommy's friend Danielle and my friend Addy came to visit --- more fun!! On Saturday us girls went to Blake's Miracle Mile, we walked in honor of Blake Reed and had fun . . even though is was COLD!

More fun at the park... it was sunny, but chilly.

I get so sleepy when mom and dad take me on a walk.

Here's me, on my way to work (daycare).  
Tomorrow, all three of us are heading to see my Grandpa Peel and all of the rest of my family! I haven't seen them in FOREVER!! I'm so excited to show off everything I can do now. 

Mom and dad weren't smart enough to figure out how to put video on my blog, but i figured it out! Here's a video of mommy making me laugh so hard out on the front porch.